Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding
15450OR | Rose Gold | 37mm
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Royal Oak Selfwinding|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||2012|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||40|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||37 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Bezel material||Rose gold|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
Gérald Genta’s Royal Oak is the original luxury sports watch. Inspired by a traditional diver’s helmet, it remains as in-demand as ever in its 50th year. Compared to other models, at 37mm this reference 15450OR is suitable as a mid-sized piece for men, or a larger fit for women. The satin-brushed case is crafted from sumptuous 18k rose gold, and its famous octagonal bezel reflects light from all angles with a unique beauty, as does the black Grande Tapisserie dial, cut using a 100-year old pantograph technique, unique to Audemars Piguet. The rose gold hour markers make for a sophisticated colour scheme, and the double hash at 12 o’clock returns the Royal Oak to its 1972 roots. The watch was created with a black alligator leather Audemars Piguet strap, a rarity for the Royal Oak and a choice designed to give this model a stylish, refined aesthetic, as well as increased wearability. The cal. 3120 movement is made in-house, unlike many Royal Oak movements, and can be viewed through the sapphire crystal caseback. A rare edition of an iconic timepiece.
With only light scratches on the case, the watch is in excellent overall condition. The watch does not have its original papers, but comes with 2018 service paperwork, including the Extract from the Archives confirming its 2012 sale, its original polished wood box and service box.
Case: Rose Gold
Strap: Black Alligator Leather Strap
Movement: Automatic Calibre 3120
Water Resistance: 50m
Box: Original Box
Papers: Audemars Piguet Extract from the Archives
All of our watches come with a 12 month in-house warranty, with the exception of watches under the manufacturer’s original or service warranty. Often this may mean the piece is warranted for up to 5 years from the original purchase date.
The buyer will be responsible for any taxes/duties/import charges associated with delivering the timepiece.
Our watches are ready for same day dispatch subject to purchase confirmation through Chrono24. All watches will be fully insured during the delivery process for both domestic and international shipping.
The watch must be returned in the condition it was received in with all associated items included. Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you have any questions regarding our timepiece offerings, please get in touch. We endeavour to reply quickly and accurately to all client queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,231 reviews from around the globe
Lionox United States of America
Miss harrison Australia
Michael Rogers Israel
TIMOTHY B United States of America
Phil Smart United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2014
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 100
Verified seller since 2014
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.