Glashütte Original Senator Cosmopolite 44mm 1-89-02-05-02-61
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||37809|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||63|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Skeletonized, Luminous numerals, Power Reserve Display, Luminous indices|
• Stainless steel case with polished finished top & fine brushed/satin finished edges.
• Blue dial with a fine sun-ray finish.
• Elegantly shaped polished hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Applied index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minute track.
• Home Time:
• Central hour & minutes hands
• Day/Night sub-dial indicator located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Subsidiary seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• GMT/Dual Time Zone:
• Sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• Day/Night indicator via small porthole at the bottom of the sub-dial
• 36 Timezone:
• With the turn of the crown at the 8 o'clock position you can select from 36 cities to set your home time, even with the options of 1/2, 1/4 & 3/4 hour differences.
• With Daylight Saving time correction capability, with display windows indicating whether it is is Daylight Saving Time or Standard Time at the destination timezone
• Other Features:
• Panorama double disc date window located at the 4 o'clock position.
• Power Reserve indicator directly beneath the 12 o'clock position (inside the dual-timezone sub-dial).
• Stop seconds when the crown is pulled out.
• Glashutte Original Calibre 89-02, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 63 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours. Exquisitely finished movement:
• Glashütte three-quarter plate with striped finish.
• Screw balance balance with 4 adjustment screws.
• Skeletonized reduced sized rotor recessed into the movement, with 21 ct gold oscillating weight.
• Bevelled edges.
• Polished steel parts.
• Balance bridge engraved by hand.
• Duplex swan-neck fine adjustment.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
113,551 reviews from around the globe
Anonymous United States of America
Thomas Matchett United States of America
Carlo G South Africa
Albert S Mills Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price