Rolex Oyster Precision
Oysterdate Precision open 6/9 - Edelstahl - Armband Edelstahl / Oyster - 35mm - Sehr gut - Vintage
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||10000065549|
|Year of production||1973|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Case diameter||35 mm|
This is an automatically translated text.
Rolex Oysterdate Precision steel manual winding bracelet Oyster
Case stainless steel polished and satinized, case diameter without crown 35mm, case height 11,7mm. Bezel stainless steel smooth and polished. Bracelet Oyster stainless steel polished and satin, folding clasp stainless steel with manufacturer logo. Silver dial with applied white gold hour markers and white gold hands. Movement manual winding, Rolex manufacture caliber 1225 with 17 jewels. Indication of hour, minute and second via hands from the centre, date indication under glass magnifier at 3 o'clock, open 6/9 (open 6 and 9 in the date indication). Curved plexiglass. Screw-down crown with manufacturer's logo. Stainless steel screwed back. Weight of the watch including bracelet 83g, length of the bracelet including case 190mm. Reference number: 6694, case number: 3447XXX, year of manufacture: 2020, id: KA82000722H-8500, item number: 10000065549. With rate check and complete external refurbishment from July 2022, including 1000 days warranty. Original Rolex Reiseeuti and Factory Service Booklet, translation booklet, leather case and Rolex chronometer seal. Capital investment with appreciation potential, extremely rare collectible. Very good condition. Delivery time immediately.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,795 reviews from around the globe
Reid United States of America
Ivo Deyanov Bulgaria
Paul Blank United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2003
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 2,279
Verified seller since 2003
English, German, Gre...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.