With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Expected delivery:||Aug 27, 2019 - Sep 4, 2019|
|Reference number||San Marco Kremlin Cloisonne|
|Bracelet material||Crocodile skin|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Bracelet material||Crocodile skin|
|Date, Month, Year|
|Guilloche Dial, Chronometer|
A spectacular set consisting of a watch with an enamel cloisonné dial & a multi-layered Egg of the Tsars. Both the watch & the egg are matching limited & numbered editions of only 30 pieces, this being #06/30.
• Platinum case, polished finished.
• Enamel Cloisonne dial with St. Basil in the Red Square, each dial took 1 month to create. Cloisonné is an ancient technique for decorating metalwork objects. The decoration is formed first by affixing thin gold strips placed on their edges creating compartments (cloisons in French), next the enameling process begins with inlays of different colors, finally forming this spectacular dial.
• Polished white gold hands.
• Solid case back engraved with the figures of Kosma Minin and Dmitri Posharski, who liberated Moscow from the Polish occupants in 1612.
• Powered by a UN calibre
Egg of the Tsars:
• Produced by renowned Russian artist Andrei Georgievich Ananov. Ananov, a contemporary jewelry master, is considered a successor to Peter Carl Fabergé, who crafted the first of the 50 imperial eggs in 1885.
• Egg made of translucent blue enamel with a mesmerizing guilloche pattern. The perimeter of the egg is encircled with a platinum & diamond studded outline of the Saint Basil and the Kremlin wall skyline. The inner shell of the Egg is made of 14kt yellow gold with the same guilloche pattern. The Egg rests on a base of 14kt yellow gold anchors (Ulysse Nardin logo), chains & marble.
• Elaborate blue wood display box.
The watch was purchased by a collector & kept in a safe. The watch is in unworn condition with a crisp unworn blue strap. The Egg is also in perfect condition. The set comes complete with all documents.
1 Year PrestigeTime.com Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is considered pre-owned & the warranty is previously dated (& possibly registered to another owner), the watch is literally unworn & in pristine condition.
Box: Original Box With Special Multi Layered Egg
Papers: All Papers, Dated 2010
Factory Warranty: No
Case Material: Platinum 950
Dial Color: Blue
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Band Material: Alligator/Crocodile Leather
Band Color: Blue
Case Back: Solid
COSC Certified: Yes
Water Resistance: 30m/100ft.
Case Dimensions: 40.00mm
Case Thickness: 12.00mm
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 232
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches