Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Diver Deep Dive (Limited Edition)
- Secure payment via an escrow account
- Verified dealers
- Authenticity Guarantee
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
Jun 19, 2021 - Jun 28, 2021
|Year of production||2018|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||Latvia, Frankfurt Am Main|
|Base caliber||Ulysse Nardin Manufacture|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Case diameter||46 mm|
|Water resistance||100 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Small seconds, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Crown Left, Screw-Down Crown, Helium Valve, Quick Set, Only Original Parts, Luminous indices|
Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Diver Deep Dive Limited Edition of 300 Pieces.
Very robust, very functional, very technical, very sporty: introducing the remarkable new hero piece of the iconic Ulysse Nardin DIVER Collection — a resolutely masculine, highly reliable professional diving instrument and an exceptionally bold sports watch, loaded with unprecedented technical specs, including a helium escape valve and water resistance to 1,000 metres.
Ulysse Nardin’s links to the sea run deep. A recognized pioneer of watchmaking innovation since 1846, the Manufacture’s early renown was built on the peerless precision and reliability of its marine chronometers – essential navigational instruments that helped seafarers determine longitude by means of celestial navigation. The Manufacture is equally renowned for what it has achieved underwater, with its solidly built and unabashedly masculine Diver collection.
Like its immediate predecessor, the Diver Deep Dive is powered by the in-house caliber UN-320, which has a patented silicium lever and escape wheel configuration. The balance spring is also in silicium, a material Ulysse Nardin first introduced to Haute Horlogerie.
Along with 1 km water resistance — the world record diving depth is 701 meters — new technical standouts on this limited edition (300 pieces) masterwork include a removable titanium guard on the crown at 2 o’clock and a helium release valve at 9 o’clock, for deep dives of prolonged periods of time or under saturation. The rubber strap is a first: it has an expandable element that adjusts to changes in wrist size during dives, caused by the compression of your neoprene diving suit. The robust, angular-shaped case is in titanium, with cut-edged horns. The large bezel has 12-notched teeth for easy manipulation, even with diving gloves.
The look is stark yet shark: 15 hammerhead sharks adorn the dial; another is stamped on the caseback; a bright red one swims on the side of the crown guard; and another decorates the dial counter. Destined for fans of active leisure and all water sports, the Diver Deep Dive will especially appeal to men looking for a timepiece that is striking looking but not fragile, that they can wear even when things get very intense.
- Brushed titanium case
- Bold brushed titanium crown & crown-guard at 2 o'clock
- Blue rubber strap with expandable titanium elements, engraved with the Ulysse Nardin logo & Limited Edition.
- Uni-direction, brushed titanium diving bezel.
- Blue rubber inlay with a wave design.
- Raised diving scale.
- Luminous filled starting dot.
- Blue dial with Hammer-Head Shark motif.
- Applied bold hour markers with steel edges, luminescent fill.
- Partially skeletonized stainless steel hands with bold luminescent filled tips.
- Flat blue dial flange with printed minute track.
- Sub-dial located at the 5 o'clock position.
- Bold red hand with luminescent fill.
- Brushed steel rimmed sub-dial with black filled engraved index & Arabic Numeral seconds indications.
- Slightly recessed sub-dial with quadrant blue & white finishes.
- With a red hammer-head shark.
- Date window & small seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position
- Automatic helium decompression valve system at 9.
- Ulysse Nardin caliber UN-320 with a silicium spiral and anchor escapement. beats at 28,800 vph, contains 39 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
You may also be interested in these watches
Istock LTDMeiranu street 4, 4th stage
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 423
Detailed explanation of ratings
Making a Secure Purchase on Chrono24
1. Select a watch
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
2. Fill in your information and place your order
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
3. Pay via an escrow account
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
4. Receive your watch
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
5. Personalized support
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.
Sell Your Watch on Chrono24
Over 9 million watch enthusiasts are waiting for your watch every month.
- Free listing
- 90% sales rate
- Safe and secure payment processing